Item type: 25mL / 30mL drainable menstrual cup
Material: Medical grade liquid silicone
Hardness: 40HA, very soft
Type: S and M
Net value: S 25ml, M 30ml
Size S: 33 * 33 * 78 mm/1.3 * 1.3 * 3.07 inches.
Suitable for those who are unborn or have children under 35 years of age.
Size M: 36*36*80mm/1.42*1.42*3.15 inches.
Suitable for people with 2 children 35 years of age or older.
Do not use blanks
1. The capacity of the menstrual cup is 25-30ML. Under normal circumstances, it is recommended to drain water every 4-6 hours on the first and second days, and 8-12 hours on the next day.
2. Under normal circumstances, the silicone material will not deteriorate in 10-20 years, but as it is a personal care product, it is recommended to replace it every 3-5 years.
3. According to the physiological structure of women, the uterine orifice is higher than the vaginal opening. When a woman is lying flat, the level of the vagina and the bed is 15°, so there will be no reflux.
4. Push the menstrual cup inward as far as possible until it fits into the uterus. The drainage port should be parallel to the labia or 1cm away from the labia, so there is no need to worry about taking it out.
5. Be sure to open: After placing the menstrual cup completely, twist it a few times and pull down the menstrual cup for a few months. When it is not easy to remove, it is opened. Or, rotate your index finger deep into the vaginal wall along the cup until there are no depressions or flat shapes.
6. There are two disinfection methods: 1. Boiling water for 5-10 minutes (use our special disinfectant or our electric heating water cup, small electric rice cooker); 2. Take a cup of boiling water and invert 1-2 times, 3 times each time minute.
How to use:
1. Cleaning: clean your hands and use directly after opening the sealed package
2. Folding: Fold the menstrual cup into a triangle to make the cup smaller and easier to put into the vagina
3. Put on: squat down or sit on the toilet, open your lips with one hand, and slowly push the cup in with the other hand
4. Discharge: Gently squeeze both ends of the discharge pipe, open the valve, and discharge the liquid smoothly.
5. Disassembly: Hold the drain valve and gently pull it out; or press it with your fingers to make it smaller, and then remove the cup.
6. Recycling: clean the menstrual cup with cleaning fluid, and reuse it after boiling water or steam disinfection